EUROMED Capital finance: Digital Big-Bang in Euro-Mediterranean countries
Following the success of the five previous Euromed Capital Forums, this 6th edition will take place on January 17th and 18th, 2018.
The 2016 Forum hosted more than 500 participants in Casablanca. This event attracted entrepreneurs, investors, advisors, politicians, and 50 guest speakers, interacting through numerous roundtables, workshops and key note addresses.
More than ever before, SMEs’ equity financing is a major challenge for economic development and job creation. We need financing solutions provided by private equity in the current macroeconomic environment.
RSM as a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market is one of the main sponsor of the conference.
THE FORUM’S MAIN TOPICS
- How to re-invent your business model in the digital age and develop your ecosystem?
- Digital revolution and labour revolution.
- Alliance and co-innovation: a new way for business development.
- eHealth/Smartcity/4.0 industry/
- Energy: the winning sectors of digitalization.
- Private equity’s role in the digital revolution. Crowd funding and corporate venture.