RSM’s restructuring department offers advisory services to all stakeholders involved in an organisation (shareholders, executives, creditors, regulatory bodies, employees, etc.) facing financial difficulties or in a situation of crisis.
Our team assigned to this task analyses the business, identifying its needs and recommending suitable and efficient solutions.
- Independent business review.
- Reorganization and restructuring.
- Exit strategic plans.
- Assistance in refinancing processes.
- Strategic, operational and financial resizing.
- Drawing up business/viability plans, analysing the current and future financial situation, providing security both to the organisation and to third parties involved in the negotiations/agreements.
- Improvements in performance and working capital through our monitoring and control of the implementation of the strategic, operational and financial plan.
- Issuing reports and expert opinions.