Our objective: to prevent and detect fraud helping our customers to investigate and fight it when produced, minimizing damage and maximizing recovery options for the damage caused.
Fraud prevention and detection
- Assessing and diagnosing the degree of exposure to fraud, verifying the existing antifraud controls in the organization and business processes, the organizational culture and the operational environment, to identify vulnerabilities or areas for improvement.
- Developing and implementing fraud prevention policies and protocols.
- Implementing and automating fraud alerts or irregularities; applying compliance tests in transactions, areas and processes.
- Compliance with anti-fraud and anti-corruption regulations: Sarbanes–Oxley Act, Money Laundering, etc.
- Fraud research, quantification and accreditation (accounting manipulation, asset misappropriation, corruption/bribery, etc.).
- Quantifying the Economic Damage caused and preparing Expert Report for its contribution to a potential legal proceeding (labour and/or criminal).